Gulf Breeze is located on the mainland across from Pensacola Beach between Pensacola and Fort Walton Beach. My home is about a 15 minute drive to Navarre or Pensacola Beaches and about 20 minutes from downtown Pensacola. You'll enjoy a private bedroom and bathroom for up to 2 guests in a quiet neighborhood. Settled close to grocery stores, a park and other great amenities, a perfect place to getaway. *If your group has up to two more guests please send an inquiry, additional room available.
“THIS IS THE PLACE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR! Quiet, clean, adorable. All I wanted was a quick place to crash for the night and take a shower. Megan exceeded my expectations and offered everything I need including restaurant recommendations. Her communication with me was top notch and made me feel welcome and comfortable. Would love to stay again if I find myself in the area. Thank you!”
I have a double size bed, a small refrigerator, a microwave, a 36 in. TV, with internet and netflix. I am about a 1/2 mile from the Navy base. I am one block from the water and a terrific walking trail . My back yard is fenced in and so a dog would be welcome. If you are bringing a dog with you, I require you to bring a dog pen also if you plan on leaving the dog alone in the room while you are out and about.
“As you walk in, you're greeted by Karen's sweet puppy Jolly. When you make your way to the room you soon realize that the bed is much bigger than you thought and incredibly comfy. There's an A/C unit in the window, a Roku for entertainment, chips in a basket for your enjoyment, a microwave, fridge and a toaster. The bathroom was incredibly clean and the water pressure was mint. 10/10 would highly recommend Karen's place.”
Peace and quiet, for one or two (no children), in your separate studio after a day at the beach (20 min), Naval Air Station (10 min.) or in downtown Pensacola (10 min.). Walk on the 3 mile path along the Bayou or use the kayaks provided to explore the wildlife along the beaches of the bayou. The following link is to the Blue Angels practice schedule https://www.navalaviationmuseum.org/attractions/blue-angels/ We love to meet new people from diverse backgrounds.
“Marsha’s place is exactly as shown and listed- only better! The option to kayak, and walk along the bayou made our trip memorable and exciting. We spent 80% of our time enjoying the outdoors surrounding the studio, and the other 20% relaxing in the cool calm indoors. This was the best host/air b&b experience I’ve had to date. If we come back to Pensacola, this is where we will stay every time.”